Gluten Free Utah

Gluten Free!

Do you need help starting out with your gluten free diet/lifestyle? I am here to help you. Being diagnosed with Celiac disease is overwhelming and can be very confusing. As my mom would say, "people don't like change." SO, what you have known all your life and the ease of just buying whatever and eating whatever is GONE! Welcome to gluten free living!

It's not bad once you know where to look for gluten free items and ingredients. Trust me, you will feel better and it WILL get easier. So please read through this blog and please feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks and Happy Gluten Free Living!





Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gluten Free Protein Bars

Here are some protein bars that I have found in different stores.

Luna Protein Bars                           ( Available at Target, Harmon's, and I think Costco)


G2G -Good2Go                                           ( I Found these at Good Earth)


NoGii                                                (CVS Pharms, Shopko, many more using the online store locator)
Now Available at CVS
High Protein, paleo, and kids bars

http://www.nogii.com/index.html


GNC has a list of gluten free protein bars as well.
http://www.gnc.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12316542

Muscle milk powder and individual premixed milks are gluten free too.


No comments:

Post a Comment